APISE Senior Member
The grade of APISE Senior Member is conferred on engineers and scientists and shall be conferred only on invitation of the Executive Committee (Governing Board) upon a person of distinction and outstanding qualifications, and who has made extraordinary contributions in the engineering field.
As a Senior Member of APISE: (only Professors and Associate Professors should apply)
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing APISE conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant APISE conference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant APISE conference.
4. You can register the APISE conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to delivery a keynote speech at the relevant APISE conference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the APISE Journals.
The 4th International Conference on Environmental and Energy Engineering (IC3E 2020)March. 12-15, 2020
The 4th International Conference on Machine Vision and Information Technology (CMVIT 2020) will be hosted in Sanya, China from Feb. 20-22, 2020!Feb. 20-22, 2020
The 4th International Conference on Control Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (CCEAI 2020)will be held in Singapore during Jan.17-19, 2020.Jan.17-19, 2020