The grade of APISE Member is conferred on engineers and scientists and shall be conferred only on invitation of the Executive Committee (Governing Board) upon a person of distinction and outstanding qualifications, and who has made extraordinary contributions in the engineering field.
As a Senior Member of APISE: (only Professors and Associate Professors should apply)
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing APISE conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant APISE conferences.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant APISE conferences.
4. You can register the APISE conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to delivery a keynote speech at the relevant APISE conferences.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the APISE Journals.
If you are interested in joining APISE, please compile and return the Member Application Form along with your resume to email@example.com. Your application will be processed in 3 working days