As a Fellow Member of APISE:
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing APISE conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant APISEconference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant APISE conference.
4. You can register the APISE conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to deliver a keynote speech at the relevant APISEconference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the APISE Journals.
7. You may set up a local section/chapter of APISE in your country.
◊Requirements for Fellow Nomination
1. Have accomplishments that have contributed importantly to the advancement or application of engineering, science and technology, bringing the realization of significant value to society;
2. Hold APISE Senior Membership;
3. Title required: full professor;
4. Character defined: sincere, responsible, confident, positive attitude towards joining/ assisting with all of APISEp rograms/ activities.
5. Dr. Degree with scanned version and Curriculum Vitae are essential to submit. (We offer a :CV sample for your reference, which shows some basic items you need to mention in your CV)
◊The Fellow Evaluation Process
The Chairs’ Annual Meeting will be run at the end of each year which will vote for all the candidates to select 20-30 fellow members annually. And the selected list will be announced at the website respectively around January, the next year.
If you are interested in joining APISE as Free-of-Charge, please compile and return the Membership Application Form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be processed in 5 working days.
International Conference on Water Security and Management (WSM 2020) which organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE) will be held in Tokyo, Japan during May 30-June 2, 2020.May. 30 - June 2, 2020
The conference will be held in Xi an, China, from May 21-24, 2020!May. 21-24, 2020
2020 International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems (PRIS 2020) will be held in Athens, Greece during Apr. 9-12, 2020. PRIS 2020 is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering.Apr. 9 -12, 2020